Monday, October 25, 2010

Life long imaginings

A friend of mine posted as her status today " is anyone living the life they imagined?" I can honestly say No. That isn't to say that it is all bad. I didn't expect that I would ever get married, and yet I have one of the greatest husbands ever! I didn't expect to still be in school, but what can you do? Education is important. I never expected to be a cancer survivor, especially not before age 30. But I am and I did beat it and that is a wonderful feeling. I never in my life wanted to live in Utah county. I still don't and would leave in a heartbeat if the opportunity arose, which is one great plug for looking into a new job- preferably out of state. :) But I am the proud aunt of 9 beautiful nieces, and 2 handsome nephews, the older sister of 6 siblings. I have great in-laws (with whom I actually get along with ;))

I have a great life. Not the one I always imagined, but overall something better than I could have dreamed. Which the rough patches make even sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment