Well I saw the Dr, and honestly it wasn't worth the copay. He told me I could take my medication again, said all my symptoms were normal for being off my meds (Duh!) Then as it seemed that he was looking at the results from my scan for the first time right there in the room with me, he discovered that whoever wrote the report made no mention if there was uptake in the neck area. He said he would have to get some clarification on the report, but was non-commital as to when he would know anything. He said that we would just have to wait and see over the next 6 months to really find out if whatever was showing up has either been killed, or not.
I am getting a second opinion. I just don't know from where yet.
I am not exactly pleased with the way that this treatment/situation was handled by the dr's office. I like the guy, but when I call 3 times to get an answer as to when I can start my medication again and no one calls me back, then they tell me that they have no record of my calls, but that he noted my record to say that I could have been back on my meds a week earlier (but no one bothered to tell me that...) my confidence in his ability to meet my needs takes a nose dive.
So if you know any good endo's in the area let me know.
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, it sounds like we have the same doc. Best of luck in your search for a good endo. Love you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Allee!
ReplyDelete