Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What to do now...

Well Jason lost his job yesterday. My unemployment has been great because as long as I am in school I don't have to look for a new job, however, I am withdrawing from classes on the recommendation of the assistant dean of the school of business, who has gone through this whole situation before.

So where does that leave us? Jason is looking for a job very diligently, and I have begun looking here and there. We are trying to get hold of my dr to see if we can move up the iodine treatment so we can do it before the insurance runs out.

Until then....

We are both home all day.... Now I love Jason, but I am not used to having him home all day! Am I horrible for not completely enjoying the 24/7 together time?

2 comments:

  1. My future husband works from home...and the thought of it is enough to push me over the edge! All day at home? Every day? For now it's okay because I have a job...but I feel your pain! I hope it's not horrible to not enjoy the 24/7. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the job loss!!!!! Timing has a way sometimes!! Not Good!

    ReplyDelete