Well, things are going well. Jason got a job, he started a few weeks ago at Ancestry.com. He is liking his job and that is great! It also comes with benefits that will kick in Oct 1st! Yay for that. I started school for the fall semester. 19 credits ... yes I know I am crazy. I want to graduate on schedule Dec 2010. On the upside, I was accepting into the accounting program at UVU, and have all the rest of my classes scheduled. Only 16 credits in the Spring, and 13! next fall. I am so happy to see the 'light at the end of the tunnel'.
Jason is 'supposedly' training for a 4 mile run in November... although his training plan isn't being followed very well. But there is $100 riding on this thing so he better get his butt in gear! Here is hoping ;)
Other than that, nothing much to report!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment